Mission & Guiding Principles
Danville Community School
The mission of the Danville Community School District is to work together to provide a safe, nurturing, welcoming environment which will challenge, motivate, and educate students to be productive, responsible citizens.
1. We believe that all students can learn and are worthy of the extraordinary effort.
2. We believe that all students need to be challenged to achieve to the best of their ability.
3. We believe that our educational program provides a solid foundation, preparing students for the future.
4. We believe that our school motivates students to be lifelong learners and productive citizens.
5. We believe that our school is a partner with students, families, and community which provides opportunities for involvement.
6. We believe that good character, high academic and ethical standards promote quality educational achievement.
7. We believe that professional growth of all staff is essential for school improvement.