• All Things PLC Magazine (Summer 2016)• Deconstructing CCSS (Standards)
Convention Center - 8:30-3:00
• Student-Centered Coaching -- Oct. 2-3 -- Fairfield Arts &
Convention Center (Oct. 2) and Burlington AEA (Oct 3)
from 8:30 - 3:00
• Student-Centered Coaching -- Feb. 6-7 -- Fairfield Arts &
Convention Center (Feb. 6) and Burlington AEA (Feb. 7)
from 8:30 - 3:00
• The Surprising Truth about Learning in Schools
Books (from The Recommender of All Things PLC)
• All Things PLC (Blog)
Instructional Coaching Links
Books in Professional Library (Behind Karen's desk)
• Depka. Bringing Homework into Focus.
• DuFour. Revisiting Professional Learning
Communites at Work.
• Dweck. Mindset.
• Educational Leadership (11-2011).Effective
Ways to Introduce Essential Skills with Web 2.0 Tools
• Fisher, Frey, Lapp. Teaching Students to
Read Like Detectives.• Gregory. Best Practices at Tier 1
Differentiation for Effective Instruction
• Hattie. Visible Learning for Teachers.
• Jensen. Poor Students, Rich Teaching.
• Karten. Navigating the Core Curriculum.
• Lipton & Wellman. Got Data? Now What?
• Maiers. Classroom Habitudes.
• Mattos & Buffum. It's About TIME: Planning
Interventions and Extensions in Secondary School.
• Mattos, et. al. Concise Answers to Frequently
Asked Questions about Professional Learning Communites at Work.
• Muhammad. Transforming School Culture.
• Prochaska, et. al. Changing for Good.
• Ricci. Mindsets in the Classroom.
• Reeves. Elements of Grading.
• Ripp. Passionate Learners.
• Schaaf. Using Digital Games as Assessment
and Instruction Tools.
• Schank. Make School Meaningful -- and Fun!
• Schein. Helping
• Schein. Humble Inquiry.
• Sweeney. Student Centered Coaching: A Guide for K-8 Coaches and Principals.
• Sweeney. Student-Centered Coaching: The Moves
• Wiliam. Embedded Formative Assessment.
• Wiliam & Leahy. Embedding Formative