Danville Community School District is proud to be increasing its opportunities for our Talented and Gifted (TAG) Students. This website has been created to assemble links to all of the resources in one place. If you have any suggestions, please contact Janice Gobble, TAG Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or Karen Lampe, teacher librarian, at email@example.com.
Resources Mentioned at TAG Info Night
• Belin-Blank Center - Home page
-- Iowa Online AP Academy (IOAPA)
• Computational Thinking Internet Resources
• Letters About Literature - 4th-12th Writing Competition
• Online Resources
Hoagies - Includes but not limited to recommendations of "smart" toys.ITAG
NAGC - Includes but not limited to recommendations of "smart" toys.
• Doreen Underwood, Great Prairie AEA
• Innovative Programs for Exceptional Students (ISU's OPPTAG)
• Iowa Youth Institute
Registration opens February 1, 2017
Papers due March 27, 2017
-- ISU's Iowa Youth Institute - April 24, 2017