Danville Community School
The mission of the Danville Community School District is
to work together to provide a safe, nurturing, welcoming environment which will
challenge, motivate, and educate students to be productive, responsible
1. We believe that all students can learn and
are worthy of the extraordinary effort.
2. We believe that all students need to be
challenged to achieve to the best of their ability.
3. We believe that our educational program
provides a solid foundation, preparing students for the future.
4. We believe that our school motivates students
to be lifelong learners and productive citizens.
5. We believe that our school is a partner with
students, families, and community which provides opportunities for involvement.
6. We believe that good character, high academic
and ethical standards promote quality educational achievement.
7. We believe that professional growth of all
staff is essential for school improvement.